Donation Request Form
As a non-profit theatre, we understand the importance of community support and we thank you for considering the Ogunquit Playhouse while planning your fundraising event. Each year we receive hundreds of requests from organizations for a variety of initiatives, programs and events. While careful consideration is given to each request, we regrettably cannot fulfill them all. Please review our guidelines below prior to submitting your request.
The Ogunquit Playhouse is able to respond to requests from 501(c)3 organizations in our local communities for in-kind donations only in the form of a voucher redeemable for two tickets to either our Main Stage or a family four pack of tickets to Children's Theatre productions. Some performance and seating restrictions may apply and will be indicated on the voucher. Requests for cash donations or event sponsorships will not be accepted.
- All donation requests must be submitted through our online application system at least 60 days prior to your event, and must be submitted between January 1 and June 1. We do not accept requests via phone, fax, or email. Your organization is eligible to receive a donation from the Ogunquit Playhouse once in a 12-month period from the date of your request.
- We are able to consider requests from 501(c)3 organizations in our local communities. Requests to support PTO’s, school fundraising, political or religious groups and private clubs generally do not fit within our charitable guidelines.
- Be sure to complete each field below and review information for accuracy before submitting.
- Requests are reviewed monthly by our committee and awarded as our giving guidelines and annual budget allows. You must submit your requests recognizing that such requests are reviewed only once per month. All requests, approved or not, will be responded to via email. If awarded, vouchers and marketing materials for your event will be mailed via USPS.
- Please note that we are not able to respond to calls, emails or letters concerning a donation request or the status of your request. Also, requests for monetary donations will not be accepted.