Come join the Development Team at the Ogunquit Playhouse, in beautiful seaside Ogunquit, Maine. If you like to be challenged in a fast paced and exciting theatrical environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Ogunquit Playhouse is seeking a year-round and full-time Campaign Associate to join our Development team. This position includes a comprehensive employee benefit package and a competitive pay rate.
This role supports the Development Team with all activities relating to a pending capital campaign, which is essential to the success and long-term health of the Ogunquit Playhouse.
Additionally, you will assist with the administration of all aspects of fundraising, including research, solicitation and donor relations.
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a not-for-profit. Familiarity with fundraising is a plus
• Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service focus and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal professionally with all levels of individual donors
• Excellent time and project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple high-level projects simultaneously
• Solid team player who manages own workload, but can be flexible according to the needs of the team
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and sensitivity
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and database management required; general knowledge of Power Point desirable
• Aptitude in complex document output from a database software system - experience in Tessitura Software a plus
• Effective communication skills and the ability to build long-term relationships with our patrons
• Some evening and weekend work required
• Experience and/or interest in musical theatre and the arts a plus
• Assist the development team with portfolio management and meeting logistics (i.e., scheduling and travel) and preparing materials (i.e., briefing documents, gift proposals, draft gift agreements and travel arrangements) for visits, solicitations, gift closures and volunteer activities. Edit general correspondence as needed
• Process and record gift contributions
• Maintain and update donor/prospects' database record including: segmenting codes and strategy plans
• Generate reports and lists from the database, mailing and invitation lists, prospect/donor lists, giving reports, donor recognition lists, solicitation plans, etc.
• Support the other colleagues to report on campaign progress, staff officer metrics and other major gift program activities
• Assist the development team to organize and coordinate events and other activities related to the cultivation and/or stewardship of donors and prospects
• Prepare team meeting materials, and record and distribute meeting minutes as needed
• Act as a point of contact for a variety of internal and external constituents for the development team and ensure appropriate follow-up
• Perform other duties, as assigned
To apply, please send Resume and Cover Letter to Leslie Randazzo, Manager, Human Resources and Risk Management at email@example.com.