Desktop Support Technician
The Ogunquit Playhouse Desktop Support Technician will report directly to the Network Manager and assist with all aspects of the IT infrastructure and end user support, acting as the liaison for all system and software functionality at the Ogunquit Playhouse and its properties. Duties include, but are not limited to, all MS Windows based software related set up and functionality, training and problem solving. Must be able to identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner, have a strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.
This is a year round, full time, non-exempt position. In season must be available during peak times, to include show times and on-call nights, weekends and holidays and as needed for emergencies when systems or software fails.
Qualifications, knowledge, and skills:
· Working knowledge of network services such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and AD.
· Experience with VPN’s, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN, VMware, Veeam and SAN.
· Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
· Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation.
· Proficient with MS Office software versions 2010 to current
· Knowledge of mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS.
· Desired working knowledge of Intuit QuickBooks, POS and G Suite.
· Good organizational skills, prioritizing and multitasking.
· Excellent communication skills are essential
· Self-starter and reliable. Able to function well in a team environment.
Education and/or Experience:
· Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· 3+ years of experience.
· Certifications are a plus such as MCSA, MCSE, Network+ or A+.
· Knowledge of theater networking/IT operations a plus.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply to Leslie Randazzo, Director of Finance and Human Resources at email@example.com
Applicants will be considered until this position is filled.