The Ogunquit Playhouse is seeking Seasonal Housekeeping Associates for the 2018 season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Changing linens and cleaning / vacuuming rooms.
· Washing, drying, folding laundry.
· Mopping floors, dusting, and washing windows.
· Cleaning restrooms, dressing rooms, and all common areas in all facilities.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Work in support of the Head Housekeeper to maintain a cleaning supply, and linen inventory.
· Detect and report any questionable conditions to Head Housekeeper or Facilities Manager.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must feel comfortable working independently and / or in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
· Ability to take direction, and apply gained experience to daily tasks.
· Strong attention to detail.
· General knowledge of cleaning products and their safe application is necessary.
· Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
· General safety
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions.
· Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, bending, twisting, pulling, pushing, and reaching overhead.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
· Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
· Exposed to a combination of building / theatre / office / lodging / and work shop environments.
· Regularly exposed to dust, odors, janitorial / maintenance supplies.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by Facilities Manager.
Please send cover letter and resume to Jared Keniston, Facilities Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Application here.
Please include 2018 Housekeeping Associate in the subject line.