Lead Box Office Associate
The Ogunquit Playhouse seeks a Box Office Lead Associate for the world-renowned theatre. The primary focus of the position is to sell tickets and related products to the general public, groups, members and subscribers of the Ogunquit Playhouse while ensuring the highest quality customer service standards are met and maintained. The ideal candidate will demonstrate best practices in sales techniques and the show the ability to work professionally and collaboratively with fellow staff. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and Box Office Manager. Previous Box Office experience desired. Experience with Tessitura Network a plus.
Assist Box Office Manager and Customer Service Manager with daily Box Office operations, such as:
- Set Box Office duty schedule and monitor staff performance
- Assist in overall sales including, but not limited to: single tickets, package deals, group deals, and lodging partners
- Assist patrons and potential patrons in a positive professional manner
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Balance cash drawer and enter nightly deposits
- Monitor email and voice mail, responding effectively and efficiently
- Assist Box Office staff with patron questions and challenges
- Ensure Box Office staff are using common language with appropriate talking points
- Process lodging partner orders and staff/production/volunteer comp tickets
- Manage batch printing for day-of-show tickets and mailing orders
- Monitor group sales line and process reservations
- Monitor Box Office supplies and assist with re-order requests
- Work with Front of House (FOH) staff to resolve patron issues on show days
- Attend each performance within the first week of the show.
- Keep Box Office staff appraised of Playhouse operations and management requests
Please email a resume and cover letter to Leslie Randazzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.