The Ogunquit Playhouse is seeking Seasonal Parking Attendants for the 2018 season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet guests as they arrive to the Playhouse.
· Guide guests to proper parking location.
· Keep the traffic moving in a smooth consistent manner.
· Assist Front of House during performances with any tasks assigned.
· Assist in cleaning restrooms before and after the intermission.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must feel comfortable working independently, and in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
· Outstanding customer service a must.
· Required to use considerable judgement to complete tasks safely and efficiently.
· Must be comfortable interacting with the public, and have an eager willingness to approach people in order to assist them.
· Must be familiar with general cleaning products and their uses.
· Attention to detail a must.
· General safety
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions and moving traffic.
· Majority of shift will be spent standing, with considerable amount of walking on uneven parking areas.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds, and perform the actions necessary to clean restrooms.
· Previous customer service experience preferred.
· Clean cut professional appearance, with an outgoing personality.
· Parking areas are outside exposed to the elements, and the shows go on in all weather conditions.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by supervisor.