Ogunquit Playhouse Group Policies
We are here to assist you in making your group’s visit memorable and enjoyable - please let us know if your group has any special needs and how we can be of assistance. Please take note of our group policies below:
- A $250 deposit is due 60 days before show date, in order to confirm your seats. Please note, any deposits not received will result in loss of reserved seats.
- Full payment and final ticket count is due 30 days before show date. Bookings that are not paid in full within the specified time frame are subject to cancellation and a loss of deposit.
- Please plan to arrive at the Playhouse 30-45 minutes before show time. The Playhouse staff will be available to assist you with early entry to the theatre for elderly or disabled patrons.
- All payments must be received by credit card or in one check. Multiple individual checks can not be accepted for group sales. Please note your order number on your check.
- Groups must maintain a count of 20 tickets to qualify for the group discount. Groups that drop below a ticket count of 20 will have ticket prices adjusted to regular rates.
- Payments can be made through the Group Sales Line, at 207.646.5511 ext. 252. Our Group Sales Assistants are available Monday through Friday 10AM to 4PM (hours subject to change).
- Once invoice is paid in full, you can choose to have your tickets mailed to you or picked up at "Will Call" upon arrival.
- All sales are final after invoice is paid.
Click below to complete the Group Reservation Form. After you submit this form, a member of our Group Sales Department will be in touch to confirm your reservation.
Brian Crawford, Sales Manager
207.646.2402, ext. 262