Be part of the magic!
As an Ogunquit Playhouse Member, you experience the Playhouse as an "insider," enjoying exclusive members-only benefits. Best of all, your membership is an investment in this vibrant and enduring cultural jewel.
Some membership benefits include:
- Purchase of individual tickets prior to public sale
- 2-for the-price-of-one tickets at over 50 New England theaters
- VIP parking passes and free tickets
- Special events and more!
Your membership supports:
- The preservation, care and maintenance of our national Historic Register theatre
- The creation of the highest quality performing arts productions
- Our growing Children's theatre camps and outreach programs
Your support will help ensure that the not-for-profit Ogunquit Playhouse continues to entertain, enlighten and bring joy to theatre audiences for years!
Celebrating 85 Years!
Help support our anniversary season in 2017 with a special donation level of $85 for this season only.
- Playbill listing throughout the season
- Special 85th Anniversary Souvenir
- Access to purchase single tickets prior to public sale (early 2017).
$100 to $249
- Membership card
- Playbill listing
- Access to purchase single tickets prior to public sale
- 10% discount on merchandise at the Gift Shop
- Circle of Friends Club (2-for-1 tickets) at over 50 regional theatres in New England (excluding OP)
- No ticket exchange fees
- Member window decal
$250 to $499
- All Contributor benefits, plus
- Two tickets to a Children’s Theatre production
- Free 45 or 90 minute Backstage Tour of the Playhouse for two (scheduled monthly)
- Invitations to special members-only events
$500 to $999
- All Patron benefits, plus
- VIP parking pass
- Two additional tickets to a Children’s Theatre production
- Invitation for two to pre-show reception and post-show cast party for each main stage show of current season (opening night)
$1,000 to $2,499
All Partner benefits, plus
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend the Thursday matinee preview of each main stage show in VIP seating with a chmpagne toast prior to the performance (seating is limited and tickets are non-transferable)
- Two tickets to two shows of your choice
- Two complimentary beverage vouchers
$2,500 to $4,999
All Director benefits, plus
- Two additional tickets for two shows of your choiceTwo additional complimentary beverage vouchers
$5,000 to $9,999
All Producer benefits, plus
- Season subscription for two
- One show poster from current season signed by the cast
- Invitation to annual private appreciation luncheon
$10,000 to $14,999
All Angel benefits, plus
- One show poster from each show of current season signed by the cast
- Opportunity to give the "curtain speech" introduction on stage before one performance
- Opportunity for you and a guest to sit with the Stage Manager (backstage) or Lighting Department (in the balcony) during one performance
$15,000 and up
All Star benefits, plus
- Opportunity for anon stage "walk on" role during one performance of the current season
- Private dinner on stage for eight people
- Reserved VIP parking spot