Ogunquit Playhouse Group Policies
We are here to assist you in making your group’s visit memorable and enjoyable - please let us know if your group has any special needs and how we can be of assistance. Please take note of our group policies below:
- A 25% deposit is due within two weeks of booking in order to confirm your seats.
- Final ticket count is due 30 days before show date, with final payment due within five business days of final ticket count date. Bookings that are not paid in full within the specified time frame are subject to cancellation and a $100 cancellation fee.
- Please plan to arrive at the Playhouse one half hour before show time to allow ample time for disembarking, use of the facilities and seating. If you have a large number of wheelchairs or handicapped patrons, please plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to show time to ensure a stress-free outing for your guests. The Playhouse staff will be available to assist you with early entry to the theatre for wheelchair patrons.
- All payments must be received by credit card or in one check. Multiple individual checks can not be accepted for group sales. Please note your group booking number on your check.
- Groups must maintain a count of 20 tickets to qualify for the group discount. Groups that drop below a ticket count of 20 may be serviced as a group but ticket prices will be adjusted to regular rates.
- In order to ensure a smooth process, all group sales calls and payments must be made through the Group Sales Assistants, not our regular Box Office staff. Our Group Sales Assistants are trained to answer questions and assist you in any way possible, and are available Monday through Friday 10AM to 4PM (hours subject to change).
- All group tickets will be mailed to you in advance of the show, once payment is received in full. If you would prefer to pick up your tickets at the Playhouse, please provide the Playhouse with 24 hours notice to process your final payment and print tickets.
- Final Ticket count may be adjusted up or down until the 30 day mark. Once the final count is received and final payment is made, tickets are considered final sale and no refunds are allowed. Additional tickets may be ordered after that date, at the discounted group rate, but payment in full must be provided at the time of ordering. Due to the volume of business, we cannot hold additional tickets for payment upon arrival for the show.
- Group bookings within 30 DAYS OF PERFORMANCE require payment in full at the time of booking.
2016 Show Times & Group Sales Pricing
Tue-Thu — 8:00 pm
Fri — 8:00 pm
Sat — 8:30 pm
Sun* — 7:00 pm
Wed-Thu — 2:30pm
Sat — 3:00 pm
Sun — 2:00 pm
1st Thur (Mat) — 2:30pm
1st Wed (Eve) — 8:00 pm
SUPER SAVER SEATS
(excludes Sat Eve)
Please note: Performance schedule may vary by show. Please visit our show pages HERE>
Prices and show times subject to change.
Seating restrictions apply.
Click below to complete the Group Reservation Form. After you submit this form, a member of our Group Sales Department will be in touch to confirm your reservation.
Brian Crawford, Sales Manager
207.646.2402, ext. 262